Friday, February 19, 2010

Will's Pre-Trip Reflection

I am really excited about this trip to Mumbai, India! But I’m also really nervous!

I am ready to be a part of the ASB Unplugged Conference at the American School of Bombay, and to experience the other cultures of India. India has always been at the top of my list of places to travel. Although we will be there only for a week, I KNOW that I will return someday to see ALL of India and see everything about it! But for now, I will just have to make do with Mumbai!




The reasons I am nervous is the LONG 16 hour flight! And the fact that if I drink the water I could potentially die! Just kidding. Thieves are pretty bad over there too, but we will be in the rich part of town so I really don’t have to worry about it. Mumbai has one of the largest slums in the world, which is where Slumdog Millionaire was filmed

I am REALLY excited aboout India! The post is posted the night before our plane flies out.I CANT WAIT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Will, This is exciting! Welcome to another world. Are you MovieWorm? I love you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! that is Will! He wrote a blog in ninth grade with Annabelle called "Movieworms" which is really a nice blog. He did a beautiful job! I am hoping with his talent as a movie producer that he will consider shooting film here and finding a film festival of some kind to enter his movie into.

    We're up and "at-em" for another morning! Thank you for leaving a message!

    ReplyDelete