Wednesday, March 2, 2011

After the Trip of a Lifetime: Post Beijing Reflection

I had the BEST time in Beijing! It truly was the trip of a lifetime, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to attend this conference, and tour the spectacular city of Beijing. While I was there, I made two videos, one a slideshow of pictures from the trip, another our team project video called Culture Connect. I learned so much about other cultures and on movie making! Even though we had some problems (lost luggage, "stolen" debit cards) this trip was truly a worthwhile experience! I thouroughly enjoyed every part of if (well... maybe not the Peking Opera). I really loved my team members! There were two from China, Sarah and Issac, one from Africa, Jasmine, and one from India, Gal. I really think we worked very well together and learned about the true meaning of collaboration. I was almost scared of the conference, because I didn't know what to expect, but I loved it! There were people from all over the world that were so interesting! I really want to thank all my team members, Ms. Bernajean, Mr. Frank, Mrs. Julie, and, of course, Mrs. Vicki. I never would have been able to have this amazing experience without all of you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment